Roy T. Micks
Roy Micks is a lifelong resident of Orillia. He spent his childhood playing various sports in the Sunshine City while attending elementary and secondary schools. Roy is married with three children.
Roy was in the Insurance Industry for 14 years before a career change in 2001 brought him to ReMax Orillia. His accomplishments at ReMax include:
- Being a Member of the ReMax Hall of Fame in 2009
- An 11 year member of the ReMax 100% Club
- A member of the ReMax Platinum Club in 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2018
- A member of the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2016
- A member of the Chairman’s Club 2016 and 2017
Roy is a firm believer in giving back to his community and has been a generous supporter of various local organizations including:
- Orillia Minor Lacrosse
- NCP AAA Orillia Minor Hockey
- Orillia Soldier’s Memorial Hospital
- Couchiching Jubilee House
- A contributor to the Children’s Miracle Network
- The recipient of the an Award given to “The Stars of Orillia” for his outstanding contribution to the community
- Ontario Winter Games – Orillia 2018 Committee Member
In his spare time Roy enjoys golf, hockey and spending time with his family.
If you’ve come upon that time in your life when you need, or want, to make a move whether you’re buying your first home, upgrading from a starter home, or downsizing now that the kids are out of the house, I would be happy to look after any of you real estate needs. From “For Sale” to “Sold” and everything in between I will be there to navigate the best for you.
Mackenzie attended elementary and high school in Orillia and has family roots dating back over 80 years in this town. Mackenzie is a graduate of York University and is a proud Alumni member of the men’s hockey team. After a successful hockey career, Mackenzie moved to Toronto and worked for Powerbev Inc., the exclusive distributor of RedBull Energy Drink. In 2016, he was named the Top Sales Representative in Ontario which propelled him to move into the District Manager role overseeing the Toronto to Burlington territory. It was in this role where Mackenzie was able to accelerate his sales and marketing skills which will be used to fullfill all your real estate needs.
He is excited to begin working at RE/MAX Orillia and with his father, Roy T. Micks, who has been working with RE/MAX Orillia for the past 17 years. His work ethic matched with his professionalism will make him a great teammate during your search for your perfect home. The next time you need a real estate agent, whether you are selling or buying, be sure to give Mackenzie a call. He is looking forward to working with you and committed to finding you your dream home.
A member of the ReMax Executive Club in 2018